Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Not sure how long I’ll be able to keep this up for … but here goes.

Welcome gentle readers … you are there aren’t you? You know what they say about people who talk to themselves?

This first entry is rather sad, as yesterday we took my mum’s dog to be put down. He was very ill, the vet said he thought there was multiple organ-shutdown, he hardly seemed to notice the injection and then he was gone. I spent my lunch hour today digging and preparing a little box. And then I laid him in it. He was quite a pretty little dog, even in death, a wheat coloured Chihuahua with a white chest and he looked like some one had been heavy handed with the eyeliner. Since my mum has no garden now we are going to bury him in mine, tonight I am picking her up and we’ll say a last farewell to him.



Thanks to Gillian Stuart I found a rather amusing site. Being something of a compulsive I am afraid I created a shed load of movies, which I won’t bore you with here … oh all right then.

A Reason to kill

Sometimes ...

A Special Treat

Not His Type

The Adventures of Doris

The Last Bastion of Masculinity

Tat for Tranny's Latest Advert

Blend Barry Blend!

His Kind of Girl.

A Famous Visitor

Incidentally any likeness to people living or dead is entirely coincidental, and ALL the names were changed to protect the innocent, and sorry I spelled your name wrong Gillian.


Well I did warn you, compulsive - if I could just get it to kick in on the things I'm supposed to be doing I'd be unstoppable.


Hmmm I might like being a blogger, I can see this place in a few weeks time, Links and feeds here and whatnots there, badges and banners, stuff squirted into here, and stuff squirting out of there …

Now lets see, what do I click now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home