Wednesday, June 07, 2006

er... what now?

If like me you are easily amused then I have a few links for you. (See, only my second day and I have run out of things to say)

Firstly let me say (queue echo chamber) Stick Figures in Peril! (echo off) No that wasn’t a weird spontaneous outburst. Its actually a Flickr.group and if you are prepared to trawl there are some gems in there. However two animation posted to group discussion are particularly cool.

Ball Machine And in particular this (just click play)

A site I like is visit4info where you can see tv adverts from around the world. Two of my favourites are; "Carpark Nooky " (warning- a bit rude) and the all time classic "Kid in Supermarket" (This is spoiled a little because you know what the ad is for, when you don't the punchline is a killer).

On a (slightly) more serious note. If you are a writer or you like to read or you just like to have stuff on your screen so you look busy, you might like Great Writing.

And any story featuring pixie boots can't be bad.

Ok, one more Bombay TV movie

The Date

3 Comments:

At 8:35 pm, Blogger Scarlet Traces said...

ooh! i love the stick figures in peril group on flickr! actually there are sooooo many good groups on flickr that you could spend days just trawling through them all.....
and thanks for visiting my blog :)

 
At 9:16 pm, Blogger Kate Weston said...

Yay - you got my cherry - first comment ever!

 
At 4:37 pm, Blogger Scarlet Traces said...

yay! i've never got someones cherry before!...oh.... hold on...that came out wrong didn't it?
what i ment to say was someones blogging cherry ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home